Saturday, April 23, 2011

best info from unlikely source


  A financial analyst was taking a seminar about the Indian share market. He started his seminar by asking us about all the new terms and concept, for which our heads were as clear as a blue sky. Entire audience got demoralized thinking we have no knowledge of the topic that he’s going to speak. The signs of it started showing, when people where silent as a rock to his questions. But, sincere he seemed to be; he did not let himself get disheartened by the silent audience and continued. He may have taken a bad choice, with heads going down in minutes of him starting his speech and the rest thinking about the best ways to sleep. We were helpless from falling on the bench like smoked mosquitoes.  Suddenly, he stopped and asked a question, which baffled even the person in his deepest of dreams. All he asked was, “Guys I think I am boring you??” Does he need to be told? Well this person seems to need to hear it a loud. But not minding the sleepy heads he carried on and I tried listing. Getting curious of what was that which is so important, that he had to deliver to the class, which does not want to listen. I was at a shock to know that this dumbest speech, which could easily been awarded the “worst speech of the year”, had real stuff in it. As I went on listening’ he didn’t relent even though most of the class is sound asleep. He was determined to complete and my determination to listen helped me in the end. He gave tips for share trading that I would have got only if I read for hours together boring financial books. In the end I got the best info from unlikely source, even though I listened to much such speech, no single person shared so much info about trading. May be out of desperation to make people listen he opened up so much or out of interest, I can’t tell. But in the end I felt pity for the guys who missed it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gud for u, hope u can use the tips and start investing in share market now