Friday, April 8, 2011

INSPIRATION THROUGH INSPIRING WORDS


The energy is high, the mood is ecstatic and the brain relaxed enough to work the best. With the ingredient in place I was ready for great to achieve my dreams, passion and ideas, with the music of inspiration ringing in my head, I went to the bed, lied down and slept. When it was time to wake up it was only regret and self pity that remained. So much could have been done at the peak of my emotions, But, I was left to the thought of being helpless. Searching for inspiration I landed in the web site http://www.ted.com/. TED.com has a collection of speeches given by people, from all walks of life and different nations. The speeches are separated based on fields, languages and the purpose of it. Purpose includes inspiration, informative, courageous, Etc. TED.com helped me to gain inspiration from the courageous and from other speeches learnt to look into the other side of life. TED also contains many speeches by Indian social activist, ministers and innovators. Most of the videos, which the TED web hosts are very informative and will drive you to achieve.

1 comment:

Viki said...

If you prepare yourself and go to sleep then obviously you will feel helpless.

Any way I also watch TED videos. It is informative.