Sunday, November 6, 2011

My off day




It was a dull Sunday morning, convincing me It will be an off day. With the electricity being out, all my devices stopping to working together I got bored to the core, so much so that the old magazine bought long time back started to look attractive. “Gods wanted me to read a book today”, I exclaimed. Mustering all my focus I took up the DARE magazine and was browsing through the pages as slow as possible, it got interesting when I reached a page containing the story about an entrepreneur who started organizing the Indian autorickshaw sector an idea which I always had,  at the end of it I was filled with pride that I too thought about it and exclaimed to myself “I can change the world If I desired”, As  soon as I had this thought “ where can you change the world when you cannot change yourself “ highlighted my inner voice. All, the pride fell to ground as dust. Closing the magazine in my hand, I again exclaimed: “shoot, today is really an off day”. 

4 comments:

My Unfinished Life said...

haha, yeah some days one feels really doing nothing..not even the things one is fond of..like reading or listening to music!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com

RamesH said...

hi thanks for sharing your views.

nims said...

man that was like really hardcore stuff man.. we have all gone through such a phase in life, haven't we?

RamesH said...

Thanks dude, i guess so. especially people like us da. :)