Monday, August 1, 2011

FLOW OF POSITIVE ENERGY


It was a real bad day I had to face the fury of the boss; work seemed to be going on the down side along with my performance that day. Every bit of interest in me was snatched away with a really difficult data entry work, the long slow typing never seemed to have no end. With all the negatives clouding my head, I wanted to get an excuse to run out of the work early.
            Before I could carry on with the negatives to others, I got the opportunity to attend a management seminar by an energetic trainer. Seemed like a good opportunity to leave early. Though what started as an excuse to leave early turned into day changing seminar. The topic was about leadership, a very common idea, but the crowd full of energetic managers brought the better side of it and filled the room with positive energy. With eyes of a 9 year old and the interest of a 15 year old they listened acted and answered with excitement and interest. After One hour of observing their energy, little humor and friendliness I was seminared to feel better. The energy that which others possessed really transformed what could have been a gloomy topic and a bad day for me.   .

2 comments:

Sahana Rao said...

"With eyes of a 9 year old and the interest of a 15 year old"

Liked the observation. Good post

RamesH said...

Thank you, But it was the people in the room. Who made me feel i was back in a school, fighting to tell the answers and get a good name. It was so funny to sit even with energetic adults in a class :). Brings back memories.