Saturday, January 28, 2012

A week to remember 1


A week to remember 1
Summary: Life just took me through a roller coaster ride, 7 days back got my results, 4 days back attended my first interview, 3 days back lost my phone and almost missed a train to kerala, 2 days back had a superb party at my friends house and got to know that my lost phone was found and finally today i got the results of interview. Oh my god who said living cannot be exciting.
The story
There are days that are superb and worth remembering and yet people sometimes end up forgetting them. But what about an entire week to remember that which are so mixed up with so many things that forgetting is the only that is cruel to say about the week. It all started with me performing my semester very badly, bad enough to flunk one or two papers. From then the long wait for the results began. I have to think back from exactly today 27th jan 2012.
7 days before I got a message “ results came check it” my heart stopped for a sec and a minute worth of possibilities went through my head, none ver comforting. Nervousness set in and though this must be my 100 th result from my lower class the feeling never changed. Beginning to pray I finally typed the registration number and resumed the prayers. The suspense of getting the result is never made easy by the trraffic slowing down the connection  created by the huge number of similar enthusiastic students trying to know their fate. Finally the results where out and I need not start looking for partners who can accompany me in the next exam. A narrow escape an yes that day ended well for most of us.
4 days ago immediately after getting my results I had a chance to attend my placements my first in the Mba. Without any expectation or desires I went forward to attend the interview the coldest morning ever. a shivering ride to a very far destination around 25 kms from my house. (that was lot of shivering ) we reached at our destination in the morning 8.45 am. Hoping to leave after a aptitude test attende by 3 different colleges. Yes, it made sense for me but, hopping to know my future nemesis wen on to attend my first ever difficult aptitude exam for a job (in Mba). After a quick 30 mins of boom me along with 10 of my friend were selected for the next, not liking to see the left out friends alone, me being sure of a tough competition promised to follow them shortly. I might have done it little too soon, I got selected for the next. The clock ticked 10 Pm when we got the second result. Being the last few and still not hoping for any thing we waited to leave when our turn came we were not that keen to attend and get selected. Asking us to sell something in the middle of the night was not that very easy for us. When it was all over we left proudly saying that we came one day and left the other. But, not knowing the result a second result to wait so soon in a week.
3 days ago leaving the interview site tired and shivering again in the cold night I returned home. Sleepin like a rock waking up again in the morning was my last option. Time came for me to leave the city to visit a friends brother’s wedding in a distant place. 

No comments: