Friday, January 6, 2012

Love is truly over rated




I was in love, it was my first and I never before thought of writing about it before, because I thought it was the worst thing that happened. But, it took me many years to see that i simply over rated love. It took me much time to realize that the girl who was simple, humble, shy, who loved to help and who loved me without expectation or any request would abandon me. Tears rolled when I thought about it before, But not anymore, just because it took many more experience to heal and years to move on not only that I understood that It failed because I expected a lot from the love which asked nothing from me but to love back. I was a jerk, it hit me hard, a terrible pain and a silence was all that left. No amount of soul searching or physical trauma can solve. She taught me how to love and she did it by leaving me for that i shall never forget her. It made me realize my world was different just because of her presence. It hurt but not anymore, because I know the reason and that is that love is over rated. We imagine a lot, expect too much and change once we think that we have got her and we have them for life, thinking once in love, she or he is in an enforced bond that either should or would not break. That could have been true if I was living in a dream. The best love, the lasting love, is the simplest one. For that reason I would never stop loving in my life. 

2 comments:

roopz said...

Never expect anything in love... :)

Regards
village girl

RamesH said...

Yup, its almost like voting for our politicians. :) thank you for commenting.